Docs & Forms

During the school year there are various forms that are sometimes needed by both the student and parent.  The below is a list of items that should help your school year run smoothly. 


Bus / Van Route

 Eastern Shore Route 

Eastern Shore route includes Spanish Fort, Daphne and Fairhope areas (Hwys 98, 90, 181).


Family Handbook

Family Handbook - 2019-2020

Handbook Agreement Form


Miscellaneous Documents

 Medication Form

Needed to disburse any over-the-counter or prescription medication.

 Transcript Request Form

For those graduates needing a high school transcript.  $5 fee applies.  This form will need to be faxed/mailed to the school office.

 Vehicle Information Sheet

(For 10th-12th grade) Parking permit form.  Must accompany copy of driver's license, registration & proof of insurance.

 Community Service Form

(For 9th-12th grade) Each school year students are encouraged to seek opportunities to serve their church and other organizations. Service Hours are required for graduation.

 Uniform Dress Code

Uniform checks are performed periodically during school year for ALL grade levels.

Places to purchase school uniforms : Zoghby's Uniforms (New) or Central Christian Bookstore (Used)

 Physical Form

Every student must have a physical each year to participate in sports at Central Christian.

Central Christian School
17395 State Hwy 104
Robertsdale, AL 36567 
Phone: 251.947.5043